Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 18, 2008

Feeling Random Today

  • Casey left for Guatemala yesterday...I miss her already!
  • It was cool to see a full house at church yesterday, even with a bunch of people away or sick. 
  • We had 8 first time guests yesterday.
  • I'm excited to go to the Creative Church Conference this week.
  • I'm excited to go to my friend Don Record's church on Sunday.
  • I sensed God at work in hearts yesterday as we talked about bitterness.
  • It will be weird to not be at Elk Creek this coming week.
  • Not having to prepare a sermon for this Sunday, will allow me to focus while at the conference this week.
  • I expect God to move in my life this week.
  • I get to hang out with this dude and this dude at the conference.

1 comment:

naomi silliman said...

It was a very exciting weekend! I am looking forward to the conference too! Love Ya! Naomi