Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Night and feeling random

  • Casey comes home late tonight from her Guatemala trip. We all miss her a bunch! We can't wait to hear all of her stories.
  • Got a call from Walter(our worship leader) late last night that he had the flu.
  • After the call, I went into scramble mode and called my friend Jeff. He called me back 10 minutes later letting me know that they were able to help us out.
  • They did a great job, and I really appreciate them coming on extremely short notice.
  • The flu is wicked this year.
  • It was weird not having to speak today.
  • I thought Steve did a good job today talking about Grace-driven families.
  • I can't wait to "bring it" next week! I'll be speaking on sexual purity. 
  • We had 11 first time guests today and full house. It's feels good to have to add chairs instead of taking them away.
  • I've been very encouraged with the level giving at Elk Creek. Thank you guys for being faithful! God is going to bless you for it.
  • If I stick to my plan, I should break 200 lbs. early this week. It's been a long time since I've been below 200 lbs. It feels good!
  • I've been meditating on Psalm 63. I want to get lost in my love for God like this psalm describes!
  • Did I mention that the flu is wicked this year!

No comments: